ATR 42 & 72 Direct Entry Captains
Wasaya Airways’ ATR fleet provides a combination of cargo and fuel delivery services. We strive for success and growth by focusing on the needs of our guests/customers, shareholders, and employees, while supporting our community partners.
Why Wasaya Airways:
• 14 days on/ 14 days off rotation
• Pilot base: Pickle Lake.
• Confirmed travel to and from Pickle Lake.
• Room and board provided.
• Fleet types: ATR 42 & 72
• Competitive Salary as per the collective bargaining agreement (new CBA in 2023)
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
• Reciprocal Jump seat Agreements and Flight Pass Benefits
• Northern Premium allowance for Northern residents
• Retention Pay (Airtime bonus) paid out twice annually.
Skills and Qualifications
• Current ATPL
• Group 1 IFR
• CAT 1 medical
• Canadian Passport or Permanent Resident Card
• Must be able to obtain a RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card)
• Must be able to travel to the US and meet TSA approval for Simulator Training
• Preference given to candidates with previous experience operating: ATR 42/72.
***We are no longer accepting resumes for First Officer applicants at this time***
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com